The award is the brain child of Climate Of Our Future to commemorate blogger's efforts around the world to share their knowledge, thoughts and inspirations in making this a better, healthier, more sustainable world.
I nominate the following five blogs for the award in turn:
- Ducking For Apples. I'm collecting two beehives from Ally today so I want to keep on her good side. But even if that wasn't so, it would still be an entertaining and inspiring read
- The Worsted Witch. Proof that you don't have to be nice all the time to save the planet
- Fluffius Muppetus. Saving the world, one carrot at a time
- A Satisfying Journey Towards Simplicity. A family living by the maxim "Be the change you want to see in the world"
- EcoStreet. An interesting read and a useful resource
1. When you get tagged, write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you think are trying to change the world in a positive way
2. In your post, make sure you link back to this post to so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you’re tagging, so they know they’re now part of the meme.
4. Optional: Proudly display the “Bloggers For Positive Global Change” award badge with a link to the post that you write up.
Comic strip from Throbgoblins.