Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We Apologise For The Interruption...

I haven't vanished off the face of the earth. It's just that I've been very busy recording music with my sisters Steph and Lindsey, redecorating my living room, sewing banners for the kids' school, attending poetry recitals, choir practice, giving undergraduate tutorials and marking dozens of essays, teaching 6-11 year old kids about 12-bar-blues, and generally having a good time.

I'll be blogging as usual very soon. I know I have to announce the winner of the Compost Competition (it's now closed to entries). I'm aware I havn't yet published any vegetarian recipes although I promised I would. I want to tell you about some of the crafty and recycle-ey things Steph and I have been up to. And I'm going to review Andy and Dave Hamilton's super new book, The Self-Sufficientish Bible.

So don't go anywhere. I'll be back very soon.

2 comments:

Lets Plant said...

You have been very busy!!

Unknown said...

You've been very busy. You teach music? I'm jealous: I used to teach a bit of theory, clarinet to my sister & recorder for UCW Aberystwyth, but an RTA in my final year finished all that.

I think that all childer should learn to play something for themselves, for their own pleaure: my 3 were lucky in growing up surrounded by instruments & different sorts of music, recorded & live.