Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Fresh Burst of Energy


My commitment to blog every day didn't last very long did it? I need to accept I have up days and down days (and weeks, and months...) But just lately I have had a boost from spending time with my sisters and my brother-in-law. The four of us went to London for a day trip. Lindsey and Andrew shared the driving, and we went shopping in Camden Lock and Covent Garden, and ended up sitting outside a bar in Soho drinking cold beer and people-watching.

It was a wonderful day, and it has put me in a good mood for the whole week. I will blog more about what I have been doing in the week, as well as passing on some news that various people have emailed me about. Lots of good things have happened recently which have felt like getting back in touch with the old "me", and I hope to keep the feeling going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back. I'm sorry you're still not back to yourself - I miss Bean Sprouts :)

Anonymous said...

What littlebrownfrog said. I miss my regular dose of beansprouts too.
Don't put yourself under pressure to blog though - life's far too short for that. Just know that your friends are here for you come what may, and we'll support you in any way we can.

Starting with chocolate (shares large bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk)

Fran xx