Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kettle challenge poll results

I was really pleased by the response to the sidebar poll all through August. The final result was:









  • 8 people (31%) I've gone green! I have started boiling just enough water in my kettle.
  • 14 people (45%) I was already green! I have always boiled just enough water in my kettle.
  • 3 people (12%) I don't accept your argument! I will continue to boil just as much water as I like in my kettle.
  • 1 person (4%) I'm greener than thou! I don't have a kettle.
I've removed the poll now because I suspect it may have been responsible for the annoying pop-up ads that have been appearing lately. I hate those! But when I figure out how to stop them I will be adding a new poll and a new challenge

Today's quilt is one I made for my gorgeous Goddaughter, Rebecca. And as an extra bonus, you get to see her lying on it.

No comments: