Thursday, July 12, 2007

Skooperbox Competition Results

Bean-sprouts' first competition was a big success. We even received entries from people who didn't want to win the prizes, they just enjoyed doing logic puzzles. Three winners were pulled from a hat this morning, and packages of Skooperboxes are now winging their way to Rosemarie from Canada, Barry from Northampton and Jacqui from Leek. I hope they enjoy using their recycled biodegradable dog poop scoopers.

Thanks to Augustus from Skooperbox for donating the prizes. If any other green companies would like to donate prizes for competitions, we'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!

I'll put my nappy sacks to one side and try a more environmentally friendly alternative.

Thanks,

Jacqui

Anonymous said...

I was going to give in and ask what the heck a "nappy sack" was but did a web search instead. How did poopy picker-upper bags end up being called "nappy sacks"? Oh wait, ya'll call diapers "nappies", right?

Just call me one of those dang ignorant Yanks... ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol thanks!! As said in my email I'll have it sent to a friend in UK since it would be silly to send it all the way to Canada!! (bad carbon karma lol) Will send you an email shortly!! Thanks it was fun!

Mr Toad said...

Yay!

Now I get to shovel sh*te!

Hang on... It doesn't sound so good when you say it out loud.

Thanks anyway, Mel. It's a great idea!