Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lights Out Challenge Results

42 people voted in August's lights out challenge. The results were as follows:




  • I've gone green! I pledge to switch off the lights! 11 votes
  • I was already green! I always switch off the lights! 28 votes
  • I don't want to! I'm afraid of the dark! 1 vote
  • I'm greener than thou! I go to bed at sunset and rise at dawn! 2 votes
I've been trying really hard this moth to switch off lights myself and to train the kids to do the same. I'm not sure I'm having much success getting the kids to remember spontaneously, but now when I say "Go to your room and save the planet!" they go and switch off the lights and any other gadgets.

A new challenge for September will be coming soon. This week's cartoon is from Throbgoblins.

No comments: